We are looking forward to having you join our Post. Below are the eligibility requirements along with membership forms that can be used.
Eligible Wartime Eras
August 2, 1990 to today (Gulf War/War on Terrorism)
December 20, 1989 to January 31, 1990 (Panama)
August 24, 1982 to July 31, 1984 (Lebanon/Grenada)
February 28, 1961 to May 7, 1975 (Vietnam War)
June 25, 1950 to January 31, 1955 (Korean War)
December 7, 1941 to December 31, 1946 (World War II)
April 6, 1917 to November 11, 1918 (World War I)
- Sons and grandsons of active Legionnaires or those eligible for Legionnaire membership.
- Legionnaires meeting the eligibility requirements of the SAL may join both organizations and will be considered a Dual Member.
Sons of American Legion
Mothers, wives, daughters, sisters, grand-daughters, great-grand daughters or grand-mothers of Legionnaires and deceased veterans who served in the United States Armed forces during the eligible war eras
- Must be a Legionnaire, SAL or Auxiliary member in good standing
- Must be a legally registered motorcycle owner or be the legally registered owner's spouse within the state of registration
- Must be properly licensed and insured per state laws
- Must obey motor-vehicle laws in the state in which you are operating a motorcycle or riding as a passenger
American Legion Riders
Social members are those individuals who wish to join Post #34 but do not meet the eligibility requirements listed above. We would still love to have you as a member of our Post family. Become a Social member today!